LCTM-1 A/C Inverter Vertical Variable Speed Milling Machine
Table Size: 10″ X 54″
T-Slots: 3 x 0.625″ x 2.5″
X Axis Travels: 35″
Y Axis Travels: 16.3″
Z Axis Travels (Quill): 5″
Main Motor: 3 HP
Ram Travel: 18.5″
Knee Travel: 15.3″
Throat Distance: 9.6″ ~ 28.1″
Spindle to Table Top: 5.31″ ~ 20.7″
Spindle Nose: R-8 or #30 NST
Spindle RPM: 60 – 4,500 RPM
Quill Feeds: 0.0016″/0.0031″/0.0063″
Voltage: 230V AC ~ 1 PH/ 3 PH
Quill Heat Treated, Hardened & Chromed
One Shot Lubrication
Dual Cooling Fans
A/C Inverter Drive
Acra’s LCTM-1 A/C Vertical Variable Speed Milling Machine features the following:
• R8, NST30, NST40 are available.
• Made from one piece of Ni-Cr alloy steel.
• Supported by two precision angular contact and one ball bearing to ensure rigidity.
• Inner taper is hardened and precision grounded.
Milling Head Gear and Quill:
• Harden and grounded spindle, quiet and smooth, free of noise and vibration.
• Uses dynamically balanced pulleys and precision bearings.
• A/C Inverter Drive and 3 HP Spindle Motor.
• Spindles back gear runs in grease packed housing to ensure less fatigue, strength and low noise.
• Chrome coated and mirror grounded finished quill.
Rigid Head Tilting System:
• The Heaf knuckle is our design patent. This structure greatly increase the stability and rigidity, when the vertical head is titled at any angle, front and back to perform complicated work. There are 6 T-bolts to lock the knuckle to the Ram instead of 3 bolts.
Adjustable Backlash Nut:
• Unique double nuts and backlash adjusting design, contact face enlarged ensuring accuracy over term and easy for backlash adjustment.
|Dimensions||67 × 80 × 87 in|
Pickup & Storage:
Items will be available for pickup 24 hours after payment is made Monday – Friday. All items must be picked up within 7 days of auction end. Any items NOT picked up or otherwise arranged for pickup will incur a $20.00 per day charge for storage. Any items not picked up within 30 days will be forfeited and considered abandoned. Items will be sold to cover storage and restocking fees. If item is deemed abandoned the buyer will not qualify for any refunds or credits
All orders under 149 lbs. can be shipped via United Parcel Services (UPS), Air or Ground.
Orders above 150 lbs. need to be shipped via freight carrier.
The buyer may select any shipping company they wish and are responsible for any and all freight charges. We offer a group of carriers that can furnish you with an estimate of shipping charges for all items.
Packaging and Pallet Fees:
A $200.00 fee for palliating and securing of equipment and goods.
We offers free loading for most equipment. Items weighing 15,000 lbs. or more will incur rigging charges to be determined. Please call (800) 288-1202 to inquiry before purchasing item.