1550C Precision Gap Bed Engine Lathe with Clutch
Capacity: 15″/24″ x 50″
Swing Over Bed: 15-1/4″
Swing Over Cross Slide: 9-3/8″
Swing In Gap: 24″
Distance Between Centers: 50″
Bed Width: 11″
Spindle Nose: D1-6
Spindle Bore: 2-3/16″
Taper of Spindle: MT NO.5
Spindle Speeds – Steps: 16 step
Spindle Speeds – Range: 25 ~ 2,000 RPM
Cross Slide Travel: 9-1/4″
Compound Slide Travel: 4-3/4″
Threads & Feeds:
Inch Threads: 2~72 TPI
Metric Threads: 0.2 ~ 14 mm
Longitudinal Feeds: 0.002 ~ 0.067″/rev
Cross Feeds: 0.001 ~ 0.0375″/rev
Quill Diameter: 2-5/16″
Quill Travel: 5″
Quill Taper: MT NO.4
Spindle Drive Motor: 7-1/2 HP
Voltage: 230V/460V AC / 3 PH
- 8″ 3-Jaw Chuck
- 10″ 4-Jaw Chuck
- Full Length Splash Guard
- Steady Rest/Follow Rest
- Coolant System
- Foot Brake
- Work Lamp
- Gap Bed
- 4 position square tool post
- Tool box with tools
Acra’s 1550C Precision Gap Bed Engine Lathe features the following:
• BASE ONE PIECE CASTING.
• MEEHANTE CASTING, VIBRATION STRESS RELIEVED.
• INDUCTION HARDENED AND PRECISION GROUND BEDWAYS PRECISION HAND SCRAPED REMOVABLE GAP.
• FOOT BRAKE.
• TURCITE B COATING BETWEEN THE BED AND CARRIAGE.
Universal Gear Box:
• OIL BATH LUBRICATION.
• HEAT TREATED PRECISION GROUND GEARS.
• INCH, METRIC, MODULE AND DIAMETRICAL THREADS.
Apron and Saddle:
• AUTOMATIC FEED AND THREADING, FULLY INTERLOCKED.
• SADDLE AND TOP SLIDE LOCKING SYSTEM.
• FORWARD-OFF-REVERSE LEVER.
• 4 WAY TOOL POST.
• T-SLOT COMPOUND.
• SUPPORTED BY 2 PRECISION TAPER ROLLER BEARINGS AND ONE BALL BEARING.
• DYNAMICALLY BALANCED, HARDENED AND PRECISION GROUND.
• FORWARD REVERSING CLUTCH.
• ALL GEARS CHROMIUM MOLYBDENUM, HEAT TREATED AND PRECISION GROUND.
|Dimensions||96 × 50 × 54 in|
Pickup & Storage:
Items will be available for pickup 24 hours after payment is made Monday – Friday. All items must be picked up within 7 days of auction end. Any items NOT picked up or otherwise arranged for pickup will incur a $20.00 per day charge for storage. Any items not picked up within 30 days will be forfeited and considered abandoned. Items will be sold to cover storage and restocking fees. If item is deemed abandoned the buyer will not qualify for any refunds or credits
All orders under 149 lbs. can be shipped via United Parcel Services (UPS), Air or Ground.
Orders above 150 lbs. need to be shipped via freight carrier.
The buyer may select any shipping company they wish and are responsible for any and all freight charges. We offer a group of carriers that can furnish you with an estimate of shipping charges for all items.
Packaging and Pallet Fees:
A $200.00 fee for palliating and securing of equipment and goods.
We offers free loading for most equipment. Items weighing 15,000 lbs. or more will incur rigging charges to be determined. Please call (800) 288-1202 to inquiry before purchasing item.