BS-250V Variable Speed Horizontal Bandsaw
Capacity (Round) 90°: 10″
Capacity (Round) 45°: 8-1/2″
Capacity (Rect.) 90°: 9″ x 16″
Capacity (Rect.) 45°: 10″ x 9-1/2″
Throat Depth: 10-1/2″
Swivel Base: 0 Degrees
Bed Height: 23-1/2″
Blade Speeds: 82~259 FPM
Blade Size: 1.06″ x 0.35″ x 130″
Main Motor: 2 HP
Voltage: 220/440V AC/3 PH
• Coolant System
• Adjustable Hydraulic Down Feed
• Blade Brush
• Blade Guide
• Fully Mitering
• Automatic Shutoff
• Bi-Metal Blade
Acra’s BS-250V Variable Speed Horizontal Bandsaw has a variable speed drive system and a powerful 2 hp motor and heavy duty gearbox. The Down force is controlled by hydraulic damper and it has been fitted with a magnetic switch with auto off after cut has been made. It also features the following:
• Large Hand Wheel And Build-In Gauge for Easy Blade Tension.
• Built In Coolant, And Coolant Is Distributed Through The Blade Guides.
• Carbide Tungsten Blade Guide Supported by Bridge Type Portable Frame.
• Blade Brush Is Build-In and Self Propelled.
• Quick Positioning Clamping Vise with Fully Adjustable Jaws the Rapid Action Vice.
• With 90 To 60 Degree Full Mitering.
• Removable Chip Tray for Easy Clean Up.
• Fully Adjustable Hydraulic Down Feed with Separate On/Off Valve.
• Heavy Duty Cast-iron Construction.
• Low Voltage Control with Overload Protection.
• Centralized Control Panel.
|Dimensions||70 × 32 × 46 in|
Pickup & Storage:
USED Items will be available for pickup 24 hours after payment is made Monday – Friday. All items must be picked up within 7 days of auction end. Any items NOT picked up or otherwise arranged for pickup will incur a $20.00 per day charge for storage. Any items not picked up within 30 days will be forfeited and considered abandoned. Items will be sold to cover storage and restocking fees. If item is deemed abandoned the buyer will not qualify for any refunds or credits
All orders under 149 lbs. can be shipped via United Parcel Services (UPS), Air or Ground.
Orders above 150 lbs. need to be shipped via freight carrier.
The buyer may select any shipping company they wish and are responsible for any and all freight charges. We offer a group of carriers that can furnish you with an estimate of shipping charges for all items.
Packaging and Pallet Fees:
A $200.00 fee for palliating and securing of equipment and goods.
We offers free loading for most equipment. Items weighing 15,000 lbs. or more will incur rigging charges to be determined. Please call (800) 288-1202 to inquiry before purchasing item.